Laser vision correction utilizes a sophisticated laser to reshape the cornea and decrease the need for glasses or contact lenses used for nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
These procedures include:
- PRK – Photorefractive Keratectomy
- PTK – Phototherapeutic Keratectomy
The effect of this surgery is usually permanent; however, in a small percentage of patients, there may be a need for an enhancement after the initial surgery. Most patients will require reading glasses when they reach their 40s.
Are you ready to experience freedom from glasses or contacts? Whether you’re nearsighted, farsighted, or have astigmatism, laser vision correction offers life-changing results.
The advantages are clear:
- Customized one-on-one care
- Complimentary screening exam
- Recommendations based on your needs
- Access to the latest technology
Our laser vision correction surgeries are usually performed as an outpatient procedure using topical anesthesia with eye drops.